- Sign into your Linksys administration page.
- Click on the Applications & Gamming option. (You will be on the Port Range Forward Sub Menu)
- In the first row type in an application name as shown in the picture below, for this example we typed in RDT (Remote DeskTop).
- In the second column we put a start and an end port range of 3389.
- In the Protocol drop down menu select Both.
- Now type in the internal IP address of the PC you want to control.
- Check the enable button to activate this line.
Click on the Save Settings Button, and connect to your PC!
*You may also have to check the Remote Desktop options in your version of Windows to insure it is set properly to allow this to work. Software firewalls may also have to be configured to allow you to communicate to your PC.